ENTER THE WARRIORS WORLD!
Have you ever thought about life in the forest, eating mice and voles? How about fighting with tooth and claw, with echoing battle cries? Well, there are a group of cats who have decided to live this life. These are the WARRIORS.
This is a series of books based on fiction and adventure with a twist of fantasy.
The Warrior Code
Every cat of each clan has to follow the Warrior Code. Here is a touch of it:
- The clan must be fed first.
- Crossing clan boundaries is not permitted unless on a journey the the Moon Stone or to Gatherings.
- There is a truce every full moon for a Gathering.
- It is compulsory to have the clan leaders name ending with ‘star’ when he/she is granted with nine lives from their Warrior Ancestors.
CATS OF THE CLAN:
Hyperlink for the Allegiances:
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FIRST BOOK
Series 1, Book 1: Into the wild
- For generations, four Clans of wild cats have shared the forest according to the laws laid down by their warrior ancestors. But the ThunderClan cats are in grave danger, and the sinister ShadowClan grows stronger every day. Noble warriors are dying – and some deaths are more mysterious than others.
- In the midst of this turmoil appears an ordinary house cat named Rusty… who may turn out to be the bravest warrior of them all….
I think the series is amazing! There is so much and never-ending actions!
It is a brilliant series of delight and I can’t wait to read the next set of books! They really are great books!
I thought it was a boring series of cats, well as soon as I opened the first page, I was stuck to it like glue!
SNEAK PEAK FROM S1 BOOK 2
Deep in the heart of the forest, four clans of warrior cats coexist in uneasy harmony—but uncertain times are upon them, and dangers threaten the precarious balance of the forest.
Fireheart is a ThunderClan warrior cat now, but his troubles are far from over. As the chill of winter sets in, the cats of rival RiverClan grow restless, while WindClan is weak and facing threats from all sides.
As tensions build to an explosive climax, Fireheart faces not only imminent battle, but betrayal from within his own Clan.
Blogged by Abdullah, Talha and Elias.