Our Governing is conducted by the Board of Trustees of the Al-Noor Foundation. They are responsible for the overall management of our school and its policies, guidelines and practices. They are a hardworking team consisting of parents and members of local communities.
It is the responsibility of the Governing Body to:
- Agree the aims and values of the school
- Monitor and review the policies and organisation of the school
- Ensure that financial procedures are sound
- Participate in the appointment of staff
- Ensure that all decisions are made in the best interests of all children attending the school
- Provide support, scrutiny and challenge to the headteacher and school
The trustees of the Al-Noor Foundation all live and work in Redbridge or neighbouring boroughs. They embody the potential within local communities to affect positive change from within and make a measurable contribution towards ‘The Big Society’.
The trustees believe the success of any school can only materialise through a collective local community effort; collaborative in nature, genuinely cohesive, inclusive and respectful of the community in which it resides.
Ultimately, it is through these universal ideals that the trustees have found their common ground and it is their belief these ideals are shared by all the communities residing in Redbridge today.