** To check for current vacancies – visit our ‘latest vacancies’ page fore more info **
IS IT YOU THAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
- Are you enthusiastic about learning and teaching?
- Are you passionate about the development of cohesive society through teaching and character building of all school children?
- Are you a nurturer of children?
- Do you want to be a part of a team and an institution founded on a desire for excellence?
- Have you got what it takes ?
- Are you who we’re looking for ?
Al-Noor School is always looking for the very best teachers and learning support assistants to join our professional team. The ideal teaching candidate should hold relevant qualifications and QTS; have experience to a high level of skill and competency; strongly support of our ethos and vision; highly motivated; effective team player; would be positive & enthusiastic role models for our pupils.
Religious education and support teachers should also have high levels of skill and competency in the subject matter and demonstrate experience in teaching children.
In return we offer you the opportunity to join a unique community and warm staff body. We offer competitive pay and a working environment that promotes spiritual and professional progress.
AL-NOOR PRIMARY IS COMMITTED TO THE SAFEGUARDING AND WELFARE OF OUR PUPILS; ALL STAFF MEMBERS ARE RIGOUROUSLY VETTED AND CRB CHECKED
Download application form
To download key selection criteria
Download Job Description & Specifications
- Arabic Teacher Job Description and person specification
- Caretaker Job Specification
- Caretaker Job Description
- Classroom Assistant Job Specification & Description
- Islamic Teacher Job Description
- School secretary Job Description
- Teachers Job Specification & Description
Al-Noor Primary School
“lead & light to excellence in this life and the next”
Al-Noor Primary is a Muslim faith-based independent Muslim school, located on the edge of East London in Ilford. The school’s faith ethos aims for excellence and professionalism in all areas of the school, including the development of good character and citizenship as well as emotional, moral and spiritual dimensions. The school currently has 179 pupils from Reception class to year six in this one-form entry, co-educational school. The school curriculum consists in the main of the National Curriculum, supplemented with Qur’anic, Arabic and Islamic Studies. Al-Noor Primary believes that communities can achieve a huge amount for the common good when they work together for worthy causes.